Pulsar 200 NS FI ABS
356,900 NRsI WANT IT!
A Sporty Edge to City Riding
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Wild Red
- Mirage White
- Graphite Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS 200 ABS’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS200 FI ABS
Triple Spark Engine
Pulsar NS 200 ABS wins not just with its technology but with the level of comfort, it offers to the rider. An ideal thrill machine for smooth roads as well as steep inclines. The design has been thought of keeping the rider at its core: Its lower center of gravity...
Uber Responsive ABS
Ride fearless of surprises, from wet roads to rubble patches. ABS coupled with a 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc instinctively bring you to a clean stop.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
Twin Projector Headlamps (optional)
12V full DC headlamps for champion riding visibility by night, with auto-headlamp on(AHO) for when ambient light dips.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-Stroke - Liquid Cooled, Digital Triple Spark
- Max Power: 23.5 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 300 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 100/80 - 17,52 P Tubeless
- Tyre Front: 230mm
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17,62 P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake with Single channel ABS, Disc diameter 300 mm
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake, Disc diameter 230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic telescopic,130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 154 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Hydraulic disc brake,Disc diameter 230mm
- System: 12 V, DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Twin projector 55W Low and 60W High Beam
THE WORD ON THE STREET
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS ridden and reviewed by xBhp. Full specs, details and photos. Change can as much be a quiet...read more >>
Finally after 10 years we have an all new Bajaj Pulsar, and thanks to its great looks it has made quite an impression from the...read more >>
The new Pulsar really does look quite smashing – a bit too busy in places but as a whole, quite good-looking. The design is bold and bang...read more >>
There’s no two ways about it. Bajaj’s Pulsar 200NS is a storm raiser. On our first ride today the all-new Pulsar impressed us with its...read more >>