Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI
381,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Pulsar with FI & ABS now in Nepal: Ride Fearless
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed with NS 200, equipped with FI & ABS.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Burnt Red
- Metallic Pearl White
- Pewter Grey
- Satin Blue
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS200’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 200 FI ABS
New Color Scheme
DTSi engine with FI
A patented, advanced DTSi engine with FI to deliver raw racing power.
The most advanced of anti-lock braking systems to keep you safe on almost any terrain.
Liquid Cooling systems
Maintains optimum engine temperature regardless of the weather conditions.
Designed to take on hairpin bends with minimal effort and for smooth handling.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC 4-Valve , Liquid Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Max Power: 24.5 @ 9750 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 300 mm Disc Single Channel ABS
- Brake Size Rear: 100/80 - 17,52 P Tubeless
- Tyre Front: 230mm
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17,62 P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake with Single channel ABS, Disc diameter 300 mm
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake, Disc diameter 230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic telescopic,130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 152 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Canister
- System: 12 V, DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Twin projector 55W Low and 60W High Beam
- Head Lamp (High Beam): H4 Blue Tinge (12V 55/60W))