Dominar 250 BS6
549,900 NRs.I WANT IT
Don’t hold back
Welcome to the world of touring.
Don’t Hold Back. Ride through the thrilling roads of Nepal with Dominar 250, the all-new sports tourer. Dominar 250 CC is a new value-added to the lot, to expand the inheritance of the mighty sports tourer.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Styled muscular on the front, with a mosaic headlamp, streamlined body, ergonomic riding triangle, perimeter frame and infinity tail lamps that deliver a strong punch.
WHAT POWERS THE DOMINAR D250
DOHC ENGINE WITH FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
Superior all-altitude performance & optimum torque availability at all times
Optimum engine cooling for a refined riding experience
Effortless downshifts & smoother engine braking for an unrivaled riding experience
DUAL NOTE EXHAUST
Eye-catching design, built to deliver superior acoustic feedback from every rev & throttle on the road.
AUTOMATIC LED HEADLAMPS
Full LED Mosaic Headlamps with Auto-On for visibility up to 1500 m.
USD FRONT FORKS
Upside Down Front Forks for unmatched stability, for hard braking.
REVERSE LCD DUAL CONSOLE
Primary & Secondary consoles for clear & undistracted display.
DUAL CHANNEL ABS
All-new Dual Channel ABS that delivers unmatched safety & superior reliability for every road and highway.
Dominar 250 Price in Nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Dominar 250 Price in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Single Cylinder, 4stroke, DOHC, 4valve, Liquid Cooled, Twin Spark, FI
- Max Power: 19.85 kW (27 PS) @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 23.5 @ 6500 (Nm @ rpm)
- Displacement: 248.77 cc
- Clutch:Wet, Multiplate with Assist & Slipper Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Disc
- Brake Size Rear: Disc
- Tyre Front: 100/80-17 Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130/ 70- 17 Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: ABS 300 mm dia Disc
- Brake Type Rear: ABS 230 mm dia Disc
- Wheel Base: 1453 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2156 X 836 X 1112
- Ground Clearance: 157 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, 37 mm USD Fork, 135 mm travel
- Kerb Weight: 180 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L
- Suspension Rear: Multi-step adjustable Monoshocks with Nitrox, Wheel stroke of 110 mm
- Battery: 12V, 8AH VRLA
- Head Lamps: LED with AHO, 10 units