Pulsar 150 TD
313,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Pulsar 150 Twin Disc - New 2021 Edition
Taste the Adrenaline with the all New 2021 Edition Pulsar TD in Nepal. Take total Control with the Pulsar 150cc Twin Spark DTSi Engine & Twin Disc Brakes.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Sparkle Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Announce your presence in style with a colour tone that makes a statement on the streets, twin discs, 37 mm front forks, a premium sporty split seat and split grab rails for the pillion.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 150 Twin Disc
4-stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Fired by a revolutionary 150cc DTSi air-cooled engine equipped with 2 spark plugs increasing power, intelligent Digital CDI unit for optimum combustion at variable loads and ExhausTec- Torque Expansion Chamber for enhanced pick up at low-speeds.
Twin Shock Absorber
Happily, cross over the most rugged tracks with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox shock absorber ensuring greater stability and balance on uneven terrains.
Dual Disc brakes
Skilfully captain your momentum with a larger 260mm ventilated front disc brake and a 230mm rear disc, mastering busy streets and open freeways with sheer ease.
Tubeless Tyres and Alloy Wheels
Ride past mean terrains without a care with steady 17” alloy wheels and tubeless tyres which withstand high performance wear and tear to provide safety on any ride.
Wolf-eyed DC Headlamps with Twin Slit Tail Lamps
Stylishly designed with wolf-eyed 12V, DC headlamps and twin slit LED tail lamps that are hard to go unnoticed on the street
Impressively Large Frame Design
Flaunt the manliesty front body, with sporting a new colour tone, a premium split- sporty seat and a rear split grab rail.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-valve, Twin Spark DTS-i-Engine, BSIV Compliant
- Max Power: 14 PS @ 800 RPM
- Max Torque: 13.4 NM @ 6000 RPM
- Displacement: 149.05 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230 MM Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 - 17" - Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120 / 80 - 17" Tubeless
- Wheel Base: 1345 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2055 mm x 765 mm x 1115 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front fork with Anti Friction bush (Dia 37mm)
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35/35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps