Pulsar 160 NS TD
299,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Performance at a Glance
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed with a powerful front end for a grand entrance, premium seat for a sporty driving position, and a hidden under-body exhaust, they'll make you look like a master of speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 160 TD?
4-Stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Push limits, master every twist and turn and ride any track like a pro, with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox Mono Suspension ensuring greater stability and balance even on rudely uneven terrains.
Muscular & Aggressive Design
Aggressive-sporty graphics featuring ‘160’ across a prominent large tank, an elevated pillion base and rear grab rails with an underbelly exhaust that will leave eyeballs rolling.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro in roads of Nepal.
Double Disc Brakes
Now rule every challenging ride with the hydraulically vented 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc for master-level control in all riding situations.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, 4 valves
- Max Power: 15.5 @ 8,500 (HP @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.6 @ 6,500 (NM @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3cc
- Transmission:Constant 5 speed, chain
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 240mm Dual Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm double disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90-R17", 49P tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-R17", 61P tubeless
- Wheel Base: 1,370 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2,017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1,060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 145 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: Monoshock nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Battery: 12V, 4Ah (VRLA) Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery