Pulsar NS 200 ABS
388,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Pulsar NS200 with ABS: New Look of Power
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed with NS 200 ABS, the leading bike in ABS segment in the market.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Burnt Red
- Satin Blue
- Metallic Pearl White
- Pewter Grey
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS 200 ABS’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS200 ABS
A patented, advanced DTSi engine to deliver raw racing power.
The most advanced of anti-lock braking systems to keep you safe on almost any terrain.
Liquid Cooling systems
Maintains optimum engine temperature regardless of the weather conditions.
Designed to take on hairpin bends with minimal effort and for smooth handling.
Pulsar NS 200 ABS Price in Nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC 4-Valve , Liquid Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Max Power: 24.5 @ 9750 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 300 mm Disc Single Channel ABS
- Brake Size Rear: 100/80 - 17,52 P Tubeless
- Tyre Front: 230mm
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17,62 P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake with Single channel ABS, Disc diameter 300 mm
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake, Disc diameter 230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic telescopic,130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 152 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Canister
- System: 12 V, DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Twin projector 55W Low and 60W High Beam
- Head Lamp (High Beam): H4 Blue Tinge (12V 55/60W))