Discover 125 Disc
228,900 NRs.I WANT IT!
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Discover 125 (Disc) is designed to appeal to the stylish commuter with key design elements such as chiselled fairing , DRL headlamps , sculpted tank and LED Tail lamps
WHAT POWERS THE DISCOVER 125 DISC
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled DTS-i Engine
An even more powerful engine than before, with the same surprising mileage that will put a smile on every ride.
Telescopic Front Forks with Superior Rear Suspension
Explore the roughest parts of your city with excellent suspension that leaves you to concentrate on the ride.
New Color Scheme 2021 Edition
Exciting new color schemes, choose your favorite color from Black-green, Black-red, Black-Blue or Full Red.
CBS: Anti Skid Braking
Safely tackle congested city streets by depending on the Combined Braking System with Anti-Skid of a 240mm Disc on the front with a 110mm rear drum brake.
Digital Instrument Cluster
One glance at the digital dashboard and you’ll have all vital riding information, with accurate speed readings, and essentials on headlamps, fuel, battery and mileage.
Comfortable Ride Experience
Ride in style and comfort with Quilt Seat that provides smooth riding experience and better seat grip.
Bajaj Discover 125 Disc Price in Nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Discover 125 Disc Price in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-valve DTS-i Twin Spark with ExhausTEC
- Max Power: 13 @ 9000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.79 @ 6500 (NM @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.6 cc
- Max Speed:105 Kmph
- Starting:Kick & Electric
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Petal/ Disc 200 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17" 41P, with tubed
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 x 17" 50P, With Tubed
- Brake Type Front: Petal Disc / 200mm
- Brake Type Rear: Drum / 130mm
- Wheel Base: 1306mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1980 mm x 714 mm x 1078 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, 130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 125 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10 L (3.4 L Usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Gas charged Nitrox mono shock absorber, rear wheel travel 110mm
- System: 12 Volt (DC)
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 12 V 35/35 W,HS-1
- Battery: 12 V, 5AH MF