Pulsar 160 NS ABS
330,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Pulsar NS 160 Twin Disc with ABS: New Look of Power
Enjoy best-in-Class 160cc Pulsar Motorcycles in Nepal [2021 Edition] with Twin Spark DTSi Engine, Twin Discs & Wider Wheels & Quick Single Channel ABS, the new generation Pulsar.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Burnt Red
- Pearl White
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed to make its sturdy presence felt with a strong muscular front-end, a premium split- sporty seat and underbelly exhaust which highlights its lean well-defined rear body.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 160 TD ABS?
4-Stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Push limits, master every twist and turn and ride any track like a pro, with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox Mono Suspension ensuring greater stability and balance even on rudely uneven terrains.
Anti Lock Braking System
Single Channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Reducing the chances losing control. Ride confidently with ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you safe.
Muscular & Aggressive Design
Aggressive-sporty graphics featuring ‘160’ across a prominent large tank, an elevated pillion base and rear grab rails with an underbelly exhaust that will leave eyeballs rolling.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro in roads of Nepal.
Pulsar NS 160 TD ABS Price in Nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Pulsar 160 TD ABS Price in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, 4 Valve Oil Cooled Twin Spark DTS-i Engine
- Max Power: 15.5 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.6 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Disc brake 230 mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17”, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Single Channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1372 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 177 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork (33m Diameter) with 130 mm stroke and Single antifriction bush
- Kerb Weight: 148 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Canister
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): H4 Blue Tinge (35W/35W)