Pulsar 220f ABS
334,900 NRsI WANT IT!
A Sporty Edge to City Riding
Turn your everyday riding into power that outperforms the rest with Pulsar 220F ABS in Nepal, an engine with sporty edge.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black Red
- Black Blue
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 220f ABS
Triple Spark Engine
Pulsar NS 200 ABS wins not just with its technology but with the level of comfort, it offers to the rider. An ideal thrill machine for smooth roads as well as steep inclines. The design has been thought of keeping the rider at its core: Its lower center of gravity...
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
Design and Styling
A muscular build with aerodynamic tank flaps make head-on impression along with sharp wolf-eyed headlamps. A back-lit digital speedometer and modern tachometer console, for total control on your rides.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-stroke, DTS-i, oil cooled, single cyliner
- Max Power: 15 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM )
- Max Torque: 18.55 @ 7000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 220 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 280 mm disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230 mm disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90-17”, 49P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 12/80 - 17 , 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: 260 mm Disc
- Brake Type Rear: 230 mm Disc
- Wheel Base: 1350 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 750 mm x 1165 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic with Anti-friction Bush (Stroke 130 mm )
- Kerb Weight: 160 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L (3.2 L reserve, 2 L usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Projector Lamp 55 W
- Head Lamp (High Beam): Low - projector lamp 55w, High-Ellipsodial lamp 55w, with auto headlamp on (AHO)
THE WORD ON THE STREET
220F ABS Review by NepalDrives
The motorcycle which is equipped with a single-channel ABS system also features new body graphics, a blacked-out exhaust can, and a new engine cowl...read more >>
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS ridden and reviewed by xBhp. Full specs, details and photos. Change can as much be a quiet...read more >>
Finally after 10 years we have an all new Bajaj Pulsar, and thanks to its great looks it has made quite an impression from the...read more >>
The new Pulsar really does look quite smashing – a bit too busy in places but as a whole, quite good-looking. The design is bold and bang...read more >>
There’s no two ways about it. Bajaj’s Pulsar 200NS is a storm raiser. On our first ride today the all-new Pulsar impressed us with its...read more >>