PULSAR 150 TWIN DISC
268,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Adventure in Every Ride
Taste the Adrenaline. Take total Control with the 150cc Twin Spark DTSi Engine & Twin Disc Brakes.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Announce your presence in style with a colour tone that makes a statement on the streets, twin discs, 37 mm front forks, a premium sporty split seat and split grab rails for the pillion.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 150 Twin Disc
4-stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Fired by a revolutionary 150cc DTSi air-cooled engine equipped with 2 spark plugs increasing power, intelligent Digital CDI unit for optimum combustion at variable loads and ExhausTec- Torque Expansion Chamber for enhanced pick up at low-speeds.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Happily, cross over the most rugged tracks with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox Mono Suspension ensuring greater stability and balance on uneven terrains.
Dual Disc brakes
Skilfully captain your momentum with a larger 260mm ventilated front disc brake and a 230mm rear disc, mastering busy streets and open freeways with sheer ease.
Tubeless Tyres and Alloy Wheels
Ride past mean terrains without a care with steady 17” alloy wheels and tubeless tyres which withstand high performance wear and tear to provide safety on any ride.
Wolf-eyed DC Headlamps with Twin Slit Tail Lamps
Stylishly designed with wolf-eyed 12V, DC headlamps and twin slit LED tail lamps that are hard to go unnoticed on the street
Impressively Large Frame Design
Flaunt the manliesty front body, with sporting a new colour tone, a premium split- sporty seat and a rear split grab rail.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-valve, Twin Spark DTS-i-Engine, BSIV Compliant
- Max Power: 14 PS @ 800 RPM
- Max Torque: 13.4 NM @ 6000 RPM
- Displacement: 149.05 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230 MM Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 - 17" - Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120 / 80 - 17" Tubeless
- Wheel Base: 1345 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2055 mm x 765 mm x 1115 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front fork with Anti Friction bush (Dia 37mm)
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35/35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps
THE WORD ON THE STREET
The new Pulsar really does look quite smashing. The design is bold and bang up to date, fusing together streetfighter cues with typically...read more >>