PLATINA 100 ES
192,900 NRs.I WANT IT!
Now Even Smarter
Platina 100 ES in Nepal has been designed to achieve maximum fuel efficiency with the convenience of modern features like alloy wheels, solid build, SNS suspension and its most unique attribute – the push button Electric Start.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Nuclear Blue
- Chrome Black
WHAT POWERS THE PLATINA 100 ES
Design and Styling
Get on-the-go with an electric start. A graphite tinted fade-proof body, sleek rear panels and black silencer with a chrome heat shield that bring on the style.
Single Cylinder 2-Valve DTS-I Engine with ExhausTEC
Ride unreserved, with the same reliability in mileage day-after- day with more power and uninterrupted operations between from -5C to +50C
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
You’ll never turn down even the longest ride, with superior Spring-in-Spring Suspension to cut excess shock and high ground clearance to conquer unwelcoming roadways.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Ride with the assurance of best-in-class safety from a rugged build and two 110mm drum brakes to safely take control in all riding situations.
12V DC Headlamps
Continue your ride through the night with clear visibility from blue-tinged headlamps.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Single Cylinder 2-Valve DTS-I Engine with ExhausTEC
- Max Power: 6.03 kw (8.2 PS) @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 8.05 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Displacement: 99.27 cc
- Max Speed:90 Kmph (internally tested)
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Brake Size Rear: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17", 41 P
- Tyre Rear: 2.75 x 17
- Brake Type Front: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Brake Type Rear: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Wheel Base: 1255 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2000 mm x 840 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic, Telescopic Type, 125mm travel
- Kerb Weight: 113 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L
- Suspension Rear: 100 mm Rear Wheel travel, SNS
- System: 12 V Full DC