DISCOVER 125 ST
208,900 NRs.I WANT IT!
Have More Fun on Daily Rides
Discover 125 ST adds more values on the popular Discover bike legacy with powerful features yet economical ride to ensure you get your daily dose of fun.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black With Grey
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Discover 125 (ST) is designed to appeal to the stylish commuter with key design elements such as chiselled fairing , DRL headlamps , sculpted tank and LED Tail lamps
WHAT POWERS THE DISCOVER 125
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled DTS-i Engine
An even more powerful engine than before, with the same surprising mileage that will put a smile on every ride.
Telescopic Front Forks with Superior Rear Suspension
Explore the roughest parts of your city with excellent suspension that leaves you to concentrate on the ride.
Front Disc or Drum with Rear Drum Brakes
Safely tackle congested city streets by choosing between a 200mm Disc or 130mm Drum brake on the front with a 130mm rear drum brake.
Roll your wheels in style with spider mag-wheels that will get heads turning.
Double-LED DRLs 12V DC Headlamps
Arrive in style with double LED DRLs that are hard to miss. A 12V DC headlamp so you can go exploring city sights by night too.
Digital Instrument Cluster
One glance at the digital dashboard and you’ll have all vital riding information, with accurate speed readings, and essentials on headlamps, fuel, battery and mileage.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-valve DTS-i Twin Spark with ExhausTEC
- Max Power: 13 @ 9000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.79 @ 6500 (NM @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.6 cc
- Max Speed:105 Kmph
- Starting:Kick & Electric
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Petal/ Disc 200 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17" 41P, with tubed
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 x 17" 50P, With Tubed
- Brake Type Front: Petal Disc / 200mm
- Brake Type Rear: Drum / 130mm
- Wheel Base: 1306mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1980 mm x 714 mm x 1078 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, 130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 125 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10 L (3.4 L Usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Gas charged Nitrox mono shock absorber, rear wheel travel 110mm
- System: 12 Volt (DC)
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 12 V 35/35 W,HS-1
- Battery: 12 V, 5AH MF