Discover 125 Drum
200,900 NRs.I WANT IT!
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black With Grey
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Discover 125 (Drum) is designed to appeal to the stylish commuter with key design elements such as chiselled fairing , DRL headlamps , sculpted tank and LED Tail lamps
WHAT POWERS THE DISCOVER 125
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled DTS-i Engine
An even more powerful engine than before, with the same surprising mileage that will put a smile on every ride.
Telescopic Front Forks with Superior Rear Suspension
Explore the roughest parts of your city with excellent suspension that leaves you to concentrate on the ride.
New Color Scheme 2021 Edition
Exciting new color schemes, choose your favorite color from Black-green, Black-red, Black-Blue or Full Red.
CBS: Anti Skid Braking
Safely tackle congested city streets by depending on the Combined Braking System with Anti-Skid of a 240mm Disc on the front with a 110mm rear drum brake.
Digital Instrument Cluster
One glance at the digital dashboard and you’ll have all vital riding information, with accurate speed readings, and essentials on headlamps, fuel, battery and mileage.
Bajaj Discover 125 Disc Price in Nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Discover 125 Disc Price in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
Comfortable Ride Experience
Ride in style and comfort with Quilt Seat that provides smooth riding experience and better seat grip.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Single cyl, 2-valve, DTS-i with ExhausTEC
- Max Power: 11 @ 8000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.8 @ 5500 (NM @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.6 cc
- Max Speed:100 Kmph
- Starting:Kick & Electric
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 200 mm Disc/ 130 mm Drum
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 4x17 Die cast aluminium alloy wheel
- Tyre Rear: 2.15X17 Die cast aluminium alloy wheel (For 100/90-17 rear tyre)
- Wheel Base: 1305mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 760 mm x 1087 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, 130 mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 120.5 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 L (Reserve 1.5 L)
- Suspension Rear: Twinshocks, Nitrox(Gas filled),110 mm rear wheel travel
- System: Standard