Avenger 220 Cruise
405,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Your Reason to Ride Longer
With enough torque and muscle to dominate every twist and turn, the Avenger 200 Cruise gives you joy in every journey.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Moon White
- Auburn Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
This ultimate cruise machine has a low-slung styling that extends to a beautifully sculpted tank complete with a chrome finish. A style statement that makes you feel like God.
WHAT POWERS THE AVENGER CRUISE 220
220cc DTSi Engine
The patented, advanced DTSi engine with twin spark plug gives the bike extra power that gets you cruising that additional distance while maintaining fuel efficiency.
Air-Cooled with Oil Cooler
Keeps the engine cool at all times regardless of the climate in which you ride.
Wide Front & Rear Wheels
Better road grip that comes from a broader rear tyre, no matter what the terrain is.
Low Center of Gravity
With its low center of gravity and a dual foam density seat, the Avenger 220 Cruise enables you to maintain a comfortable posture throughout the ride.
Avenger 220 Price in nepal
Get updates on latest Bajaj Avenger 220 Price in Nepal along with Features, Images and available color variants.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Twin Spark, 2 valve, DTS-i engine Air Cooled
- Max Power: 19.03 @ 8400 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 17.05 @ 7000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 220 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 90 / 90 x 17" 49P
- Tyre Rear: 130 / 90 x 15" 66P
- Wheel Base: 1490 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2210 x 806 x 1142 (mm)
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic with Anti-friction Brush
- Kerb Weight: 159 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L (3.8 L Reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Twin Shock Absorber
- System: 12V, 9Ah, MF
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 60 W
- Battery: 12V, 9Ah, MF