Pulsar 160 NS ABS
319,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Pulsar NS 160 Twin Disc with ABS: New Look of Power
Enjoy best-in-Class 160cc Pulsar Motorcycles in Nepal [2021 Edition] with Twin Spark DTSi Engine, Twin Discs & Wider Wheels & Quick Single Channel ABS, the new generation Pulsar.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Burnt Red
- Pearl White
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed to make its sturdy presence felt with a strong muscular front-end, a premium split- sporty seat and underbelly exhaust which highlights its lean well-defined rear body.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 160 TD ABS?
4-Stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Push limits, master every twist and turn and ride any track like a pro, with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox Mono Suspension ensuring greater stability and balance even on rudely uneven terrains.
Anti Lock Braking System
Single Channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Reducing the chances losing control. Ride confidently with ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you safe.
Muscular & Aggressive Design
Aggressive-sporty graphics featuring ‘160’ across a prominent large tank, an elevated pillion base and rear grab rails with an underbelly exhaust that will leave eyeballs rolling.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro in roads of Nepal.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, 4 Valve Oil Cooled Twin Spark DTS-i Engine
- Max Power: 15.5 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.6 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Disc brake 230 mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17”, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Single Channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1372 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 177 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork (33m Diameter) with 130 mm stroke and Single antifriction bush
- Kerb Weight: 148 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Canister
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): H4 Blue Tinge (35W/35W)