Pulsar NS 160 ABS
299,900 NRsI WANT IT!
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Chiselled to make its sturdy presence felt with a strong muscular front-end, a premium split- sporty seat and underbelly exhaust which accentuates its lean well-defined rear body.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 160
4-stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Man up to city challenges with a smile, using a bellowing 160cc DTSi oil-cooled engine equipped with 2 spark plugs increasing power and an intelligent Digital CDI unit for optimum combustion at variable loads.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Push limits, master every twist and turn and ride any track like a pro, with the 5-step adjustable Nitrox Mono Suspension ensuring greater stability and balance even on rudely uneven terrains.
Dual Disc Brakes
Now rule every challenging ride with hydraulic ventilated 260mm front disc as well as 230mm rear disc for master-level control in all riding situations.
Wider Tubeless Tyres and Alloy Wheels
Maintain a tactical advantage, geared with even steadier with 17” alloy wheels and wider tubeless tyres to withstand high performance wear and tear, providing safety on any ride.
Powerful DC Headlamps
Stylishly designed with wolf-eyed 12V, DC headlamps and twin slit LED tail lamps that are hard to go unnoticed on the street.
Energetic & Sporty Design
Aggressive-sporty graphics featuring ‘160’ across a prominent large tank, an elevated pillion base and rear grab rails with an underbelly exhaust that will leave eyeballs rolling.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four Stroke,Natural Air Cooled with Oil Cooler, SI Engine
- Max Power: 15.5 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.6 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 240mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Disc brake 230 mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Rear: 110/80-17”, 57P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1370 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork (33m Diameter) with 130 mm stroke and Single antifriction bush
- Kerb Weight: 145 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Piggy back gas canister
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 60W